Sunday, November 13, 2005

Yo dudes im back. ok la im so enthu abt this blog that im updating more often than my own blog. haha. Let's hope i dun lose the enthusiasm. pls get more 4C pple to post here. or at least tag and read. ok erm. joel, its nt my class chalet thats e prob. e retards are having their bi/tri/quart/ annual retreat, this time at sean's house. hence if u all can decide on the date we will try to be all at sean's hse at the correct time and then watch with u all. And phillo, i think u wud rather make an entry into girls than on girls. =P

omg everyone please do not link this blog. cause erm, im nt really planning to censor or filter my choice of words and topics.

and buffets make me super full. details of e Retards buffet celebration for curns can be found on my blog. ok kthnxbye i go and mug my op script.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home